MICE Tourism Nepal is all about organizing various meeting, incentives, conventions, exhibitions as per the needs of the global clientele. Nepal is one of the popular destinations among world’s business communities for international conferences and business meetings. With a choice of star hotels and state-of-the art facilities, MICE tourism is another growing facet of the tourism industry of Nepal. In accordance with various star hotels, we organize various such programs at the best four and five stars hotels especially in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Nagarkot, Dhulikhel, Chitwan with more cost benefits. We also entertain any medium or low budget programs with equally facilitated conference halls and venues.
Besides taking care of accommodations/meetings, MICE Tourism in Nepal can also arrange various travel activities like sightseeing, day hikes, short treks, helicopter tours, jungle safaris, rafting, mountain flights as per demand. MICE itinerary can be anything from 4 days to 10 days as per demand together with the meeting/conference plus sightseeing/jungle safari/helicopter tour etc. Mentioned below are among our patron’s favorites programs:
– Everest Mountain Flight by regular plane (2-3 hrs/Flight time: 45 min)
– Chartered helicopter tour of Mt. Everest (4-5 hrs)
– Chitwan Jungle Safari (2 days to 3 days)
– Kathmandu or Pokhara Sightseeing tour (6 hrs)
– Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Hike in Kathmandu (6 hrs)
– Nagarkot Sunrise tour (4 hrs)
– Paragliding in Kathmandu/Pokhara (5 hrs)
– Bungee Jump at the Last Resort (1 day)
– Bungee Jump/Zipflyer in Pokhara (5 hrs)
Our services include:
– Meet and Greet
– Airport arrival & departure transfers.
– Selection of venue of the conference.
– Entire program management.
– Providing various resources of the conference.
– Accommodations in star hotels.
– Security Management.
– Various travel programs after the conference.
– Staffing and arranging various resources needed.
– Gifts, badges, tokens of love, certificates.
Why Nepal for MICE Tourism?
Nepal offers a good range of good luxury hotels, resorts, convention centers, conference halls with modern amenities. Ideal locations for conference/meeting can be Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan, Nagarkot or Dhulikhel where star hotels with conference facilities are located. Besides, you may consider the below for your next conference.
– Nepal is a peaceful and safe travel destination. People in Nepal have been living in harmony and it’s generally believed guests are the gods. Hinduism and Buddhism have co-existed so harmoniously here for centuries.
– Nepal can be the destination that will fire up the imagination of the delegates. One can have pre or post tours before/after their conference suiting their budget, likes and interests.
– It offers interesting cultural sightseeing, adventure activities, Everest mountain flights, shopping and more.
– With the above, Nepal is the new and exciting destinations to offer as a special location for MICE.