If you need to cancel your trip due to unfortunate circumstances or with any other reasons, Himalayan Luxury Travel will refund all your deposit but if the cancelation is made a month before a trip’s departure then the entire deposit becomes non-refundable plus 50% of the total trip cost will be applicable. If the cancelation is made after the start of the tour then 100% of the trip cost is levied.
– 1 month earlier than the trip’s departure then there will be no refund of deposit.
– 1 month before the tour’s departure date, 50% of the total tour cost will be applicable.
– After joining the tour 100%
Risks & Liabilities
– Most of all the Himalayan treks are adventurous in nature and participation involves a degree of personal risk.
– We are committed in providing the best services honestly and seriously to make your journey smooth and pleasant. Therefore, we or our related organizations shall not be responsible for any alternation in itinerary/programs due to unavoidable circumstances like govt. restriction, land slide, road blockade, flood, snow, political disturbance, flight cancelation, delays, sickens or accidents; for which any extra incurred expenses will be clients responsibility.
If any trip is canceled amid the trip’s running period, we are not obliged for any refunds or any other charges.